04 April 2009

The Devil as my Co-pilot .... Part Deux

This is for Sarah. She requested a photo of 'Lucifer' and I decided to give her the whole experience (turn your speakers on or this is reeeaaaly boring!):

I just noticed tonight that he is holding a foot under his arm - just in case you were wondering what that was!

And I am putting in another chance to watch the 'Extreme Shepherding' movie. Don't know if you watched it the first time I posted it, but based on so few comments, I don't think so - because as Jeffrey Clutter says "It may have changed his life" - you don't get a better endorsement than that folks (it really is really, really amazing):

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lucifer is creepy. I mean it, really creepy. However, the sheep are creepier.

Lori Hurst said...

The sheep are NOT creepier!!! They are so way cool! They made Mona Lisa! How cool is that - and fireworks and pong .... PONG - do you even know what that is? SO cool!

It would actually be the dogs that creep me out - because they seem creepy smart.

kimberly said...

So mom kept pestering me until finally, while on the phone with her, she made me pull up the sheep video and watch it.

SO COOL! They made fireworks! And video games! And paintings! Very cool. Obviously those are some Welsh farmers with lots of free time on their hands.

Lori Hurst said...

A LOT of free time on their hands!

Laura said...

Your Satan doll is very creepy. And I'm still a little concerned that your family owns a Satan doll....

The sheep are awesome!! I have made my whole family watch that video, and even Robert thought it was cool. As I said before, who knew shepherds were so tech savvy.

Lori Hurst said...

Laura, and here I am thinking what part of our family doesn't just scream out "We own a Satan Doll!"?

Cherri said...

I loved the sheep. Those dogs were amazing, and the vision that it took to create Mona Lisa. I guess you can experience fireworks even in the midst of the countryside if you work at it hard enough.

Sarah said...

I can't even believe that video. It's genius. I didn't watch it last time b/c my dumb computer stops a million times during those things and it's so annoying I can hardly stand it. And I loved the Satan video. That would scare the daylights out of me if I heard that unexpectedly during the day. And why is he carrying a foot?

Lori Hurst said...

I have no idea why he is carrying a foot. I'm really not all that up on 'satanism' just own the doll! And I should mention it isn't a human foot, kind of looks like a werewolf foot. Maybe to just be that much more bizarre.