06 April 2009

My Photographic Addiction

I know, y'all guessed flowers, right?

Wrong.

My all time biggest 'thang' I love to take photographs of?


People taking pictures.


Now, just getting someone with a camera in front of their face might be ok for me, just to have it, for my collection - but my real addiction is getting someone taking a picture of something spectacular:

"Dad in Denmark"

"Ryan in Rothenburg ob der Tauber"


"Jeff on the Road to Bergen" (my brother)


"Marci in Copenhagen" (my sister)


"Gary on the way home from Bergen"


This one puts in context the last one that I added as a bonus. It is the one I saw today on my slide show and made me decide on this post. I call it:


"The Sky is Falling"

3 comments:

Court said...

Love "the sky is falling". Cool effect!

Jennifer said...

That last one takes my breath away.

I thought toes would surely take the cake, though. Well, they are my fave.

Lori Hurst said...

Jen, never fear - I have that 6 month ob appointment next week - toes will definately be photographed!