13 December 2008

Suprisingly Slothful

I am not sure what even happened today, but somehow (and I am very embarrassed to admit this) I woke up at 11:45. I am stunned. Generally I cannot stay in bed that long because of the pain in my hips and back so I get up and walk around periodically at night then go back to bed. But by 7:00 or 8:00 it is all over with and I am up for the day.

I was 'Dextering' last night, but only until 12:15 - so not really that late for me. I guess with Gary not in bed (camping out in the cold with the scouts) there was nothing to disturb me.

The up side is sleep will do my immune system some good - I am always running on low, so the 'sleep tank' should be a little more full. On the down side, my joints have decided to protest their inactivity by seizing up - I walk like an 85 year old woman!

Even Ryan was up before me, I don't think that have ever happened since he hit his teens. Ok, only on non-school days - can't say I am up and being all 'motherly' to Ryan at 5:15 am - Gary gets him up ...

No comments: