11 December 2008

Angels

As I mentioned before, I get an angel every year in honor of my daughter Rachael. I didn't mention, though, that it does not stop me from purchasing other angels to hang on my tree.

I started to decorate my tree today and decided to make a slide show of my angels - some of Rachael's are here and some others - I didn't put them all because there would be too many.

Lori's Christmas Angels:



Oh, and I should mention that there are a few Russian Ladies thrown in for color and just because I like them.

4 comments:

Carol Beck said...

your decorations are sounding prettier and prettier!

Carol Beck said...

i have a lot of angel ornaments to and i used to have just angel tree in my living room. dont relly have room for it anymore. i miss it. i still have all the angel ornaments though so maybe one day ill do it again.

Lori Hurst said...

You sound like you have a bunch of lovely Christmas decorations that you don't use anymore! I would love to see your decorations also - maybe we can schedule a round-robin visit.

Sarah said...

I missed your post on your angel ornaments so when I saw this one I went back and read it. I LOVED it. I love that tradition. What a beautiful way to remember your cherished little girl. Thank you for sharing that. My tree is overflowing with handmade ornaments with pictures of my kids on them. I love those ugly ornaments but now I know what I'm missing. I need two little angels for my tree. Thank you Lori.