15 December 2008

Because I Didn't Have Enough To Do

Since I don't know what to get anybody for Christmas, I seem stuck - so I embarked on a new project: Cleaning My Closet. It has been getting scary for some time and I got tired of wading through stuff, so I started digging out today.

Decided to take pictures to ensure I was embarrassed enough to complete the project and be able to take the 'after' photos.




Don't hold your breath. There is a 50/50 chance I will throw everything into laundry baskets and just shut the door - like usual.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Wait, that's supposed to be the BEFORE? I daresay most people reading your blog would only dream of having a closet that neat as a finished project. You must be a perfectionist!

Hope you feel better soon-- come see us when you can!

Lori Hurst said...

It is hard to capture on camera - trust me - it is a mess. I need to get rid of about half the stuff I have in there - but I am not willing to do that. So there is my problem...

Laura said...

I'm with Alisha on this one! That looks like an after shot to me too.

I'm afraid to clean my closet. I'm just not sure what I'll find!

Lori Hurst said...

Ok, see all that crap in the bathroom? That is generally not there - maybe I should have made that more clear - drug it out of the closet, plus every thing looks messy - TO ME!

Liz said...

Go Lori Go! I can't wait to see the afters! You are a master organizer I do believe.