18 December 2008

It's Getting Serious

Well, I got so excited playing with HTML code (the old computer programmer in me started peeking around the corner ...) I bought a website: http://www.lorihurst.net/ Now - what to do with it?

Gary suggested that once he gets time to build furniture (he is off Friday for over two weeks - so some time coming up soon) maybe I could sell it on the website - great partnership! In his dreams - he has been trying to get out in the garage to snort sawdust for ... no kidding ... four months - every Saturday he has had something - mainly church related. And my website name is not very conducive to woodworking.

So - back to what to do, what to do? I guess for now I am just going to keep playing and learning HTML and then on to Java. Maybe I know what class I am taking once I get registered for college. Ah ... me in college - back to the good old days ... way, way back!

Anyone out there that can do this in their sleep and wouldn't mind a question or two from and idiot - let me know!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't think I'm the person to ask because I barely understood one word of that post. I don't even know what HTML is let alone java. But...I can't wait to see what you are going to do with your website!!