30 December 2008

The After After After

I thought that it would be days before I posted my entire set of Before and After photos, but Gary got to watching TV and was all twitchy and breaking out in hives that there was a mess in the same room and himself, so he said to get a photo of the 'Before' and we would quickly reproduce it. It was good I had a photo since I could not imagine how we fit all my toy crap in the shelves.

He is now up there surrounded by Lego finishing the Lego building Santa brought us last year for Christmas. The cool part about this is when he decides to go to bed and he is not done (and he won't be) he can walk away from it and it won't be in our living room or our bedroom! I won't bore you with the before photos, but by the time we (ok,he) finishes this years building, we will have a lovely Lego block to put somewhere.

No comments: