03 December 2008

Snowflakes

So, Linda and Dana (Linda's daughter) have been bent on me going with them for a pedicure. Up until the last cruise I was on, I had never had one and got one on the cruise to check it off my list.

Wasn't that bad.

So, Dana is in town and we decided to go. This time, they tell me, I actually have to get my toe nails painted (opted out of that part last time). Sounds ok, like the massage, it all seems ... predictible, relaxing.
Dana and foster son Jason


Until Dana mentions snowflakes. That is pushing it for someone who has never had their toe nails painted, I mean, who know, toes might start falling off.
All toes still intact, but when I look down, it looks like I am wearing someone elses feet.

9 comments:

Shel said...

Pedicures are fun and the snowflakes look good! I don't get them done too often, but I usually enjoy it when I do... Good for you for going for it!

Laura said...

I love your snowflakes!

I have an irrational fear of people touching my feet, so a pedicure is not on my list of things to ever have done. I don't even like to cut my own toenails!

Leslie said...

Wish I had the cash to get my toes done twice a month! I don't take the time to do it myself so the chips of polish left on my toes is from the last pedicure I got....three months ago!

Jennifer said...

Seriously, you have very cute feet. If you pedi often, it will be like your toes are wearing new outfits in all your pix.

Carol Beck said...

i never used to do anything like pedis until my daughters got me into it! now im getting acrylic nails all the time and dying my hair and the works! its really fun to pamper yourself! i figure i deserve it after all the years of scrimping and saving to raise 4 kids! the girls say proudly that they have turned me into a diva now!
on another note....i dont think im getting the relief society activity calendar by email anymore. i was for a while. can you please check into it?

Carol Beck said...

ive never been daring enough to do anything like snowflakes before though!

Lori Hurst said...

I will check into it and send you one right now just in case. Sorry if you fell off my radar screen!

Liz said...

Yo' feet are goood-loookin! The only snowflakes I ever have on my body is when dandruff falls on my shirt!

Court said...

The great thing about Christmas in TX is that you can still wear flip flops and display your snow-flaked feet; which, I've officially determined, are quite possibly one hundred thousand times cuter than mine.