11 December 2008

Getting There

I know you all so care ... but I told myself I needed to take breaks today while decorating so I have been über-blogging. I could actually be done if I decide to not do a few things I was planning on doing. Just have not decided. I promise this will be my last slide show of my stuff - as if you all want to see it. Just keeping me busy without really being busy!

You might be wondering why most the stuff is labeled 'Norwegian ...'. I was sick (no big surprise there is it?) when we were moving to Norway and Gary had to make a lot of decisions about what went into storage and what we took with us. He assumed we would be coming home for Christmas so sent it all to storage. After going to his Mom's for the first Christmas we were over there, I really wanted to experience a Norwegian Christmas - so we had to 'buy' Christmas. Since as I mentioned everything over there was really good quality I have been mainly using my stuff I got there: Real glass Icicle ornaments, glass snowflake ornaments, brass ornaments, crystal ornaments, all our 'Characters'. I am really glad we did it, and it was a beautiful, white Christmas (although I hear y'all got a white Christmas here that year as well).

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love all of your Christmas decorations. So many of them are so different from what we have here.

I still want to steal your Swedish Santa!