05 December 2008

Boundaries

I have been absent from Lori's 'Blogland'. I believe in boundaries - some things about my family and my life are not part of my Blogland. I have been knee deep in these things and even though writing in my blog is therapeutic, I could hardly conjure up anything for my blog (and nothing worth writing ... as you could see).

The stress in my house is so thick, I feel I am walking in mud, I am on my second dose of antibiotics, have strep and can't stop throwing up - so, I guess not blogging (or crappy blogging) is the least of my worries! Since it calms me, I should get to it, but my mind is blank - gotta get my groove back.

It will come...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

All I can say is I'm sorry that this stuff is going on. I'll be here whenever you get back on the keyboard. You could always just take pictures of your toes until you can write ;)

Liz said...

We always love pictures of your toes! God-speed you to the reprieve that will come. Sometimes it takes too damn long!

Laura said...

I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. I hope things get easier soon. Let me know if you need anything - a Sonic smoothie, a giant candy bar. I'm available for junk food pick-ups and deliveries.

Cherri said...

Get better! It is not fun to be sick, and especially not fun in December!