23 December 2008

Since EVERYBODY's doing it ... hubby tag:

I have resisted for as long as I could (see question #12 for the reason):

1. He's sitting in front of the TV. What's on the screen?
Split between Discovery Channel (I might stay in the room) or the Western Channel (I flee them minute I hear the twang).

2. You are out to eat. What dressing does he get on his salad.
Balsamic vinegar and oil (not ALL boys eat Ranch)

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
He goes with Sam on this (but probably way more passionately hates them) Casserole's (all casserole's, any combination of food baked in a glass square container is out! This is why I do not cook in our house ...)

4) You go to a bar. What does he drink first?
Man, I wouldn't even know what his alcoholic beverage of choice would be - I will ask him today while we are out to lunch...

5) Where did he go to High School?
Logan High School, Logan, Utah

6) If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
220 volt professional woodworking shop equipment and all of their adjoining accoutrement's (he is well on his way to having everything ever made ... and then a few extras just in case)

7) What shoe size does he wear?
Size 12

8) What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Bacon, lettuce and tomato - when the tomatoes are fresh from the garden (other wise a club sandwich will do)

9) What would he eat every day if he could?
Bananas - and he does.

10) What would he never wear?
A thong speedo - just the first thing I thought of ...

11) What is his favorite sports team?
He does not follow sports (this and his ability to build all our furniture make him my kind of guy)

12) What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do so much?
HANDS DOWN: Write about him on my blog!

13) How many states has he lived in?
Four: Utah, California, Texas and the state of 'Sheer Joy' - when he is out in his shop building furniture...

14) What is his heritage?
English and Swedish

15) You bake him a cake for his birthday. What kind of cake would it be?
It wouldn't matter, if I actually cooked and he did not have to bake his own cake, he would keel over dead - thus why he is still alive today.

16) Did he play sports in High School?
Yes - Regional Champion in swimming.
Addendum: Gary reminded me that he also ran track and 'practiced' football (16 years old, 5'10" and 110lbs - he rethought the football thing --- got his height on his mission). I had forgotten.

17) What could he spend hours doing?
If you have not figured that out by now ... y'all have not been paying attention. And over at our house we call it "snorting sawdust"

There ... I feel better.

4 comments:

Carol Beck said...

way to go lori!! you finally brought yourself down to our level!!

Liz said...

I love it!!!! Go Gary! You are a stud!

Amanda said...

Bananas?!?!?! Hilarious.

We can all thank a higher being above that your husband (or any of ours) would NEVER wear a thong speedo!

Cherri said...

I swear he wore a thong speedo in high school swim events - He did think of himself as God's gift to women, if I remember right! You all have a delightful, peaceful, sweet Christmas. We are up to our belly buttons in snow - I swear it just keeps on coming down. Last year was deep and this year I think will beat it. I am building up muscles by shoveling the walkways of my house and a couple more. I can always use a witness to my worthiness to go to heaven! I told my neighbor that she is to leave the backdoor open into heaven so I can sneak in.