24 January 2011

Wet


Sigh ... it is raining today and very dismal.

I NEED SUNSHINE! Lots and lots of sunshine. The clouds in my head are forming and look like they might be here for an extended stay - a wee bit of sunshine just might help stave them off for a bit ....

In Norway they had desk light lamps that were mini tanning booth type contraptions you sat on your desk and pointed directly at you to trick you into some sunlight time. Was supposed to help SAD ... I think I need one. This weather is a bummer.

But! The weather reports on my trusty iTouch all have huge round balls of sunshine showing for Tuesday - Saturday so I just might survive.

Decided since I was desperate to take photos - I would take a series entitled 'Wet':


Ok, SERIOUSLY cool effects with water on the car windshield (kind of looks like a photoshop filter) ... although I don't actually propose driving like this ... usually ...
















Here's hoping to grundles of sunshine in the next few days ...




... or I'm crawling under the covers and hiding until spring.

3 comments:

Val and Marceil said...

We have nice sunny weather in Arizona. Want to come out for a visit?

Lori Hurst said...

YES ...

The real question is are you guys going to be in town?

Kristie said...

I love the pictures through the windshield!!