20 January 2011

Photoshop Fun


I am bored, and since Gary is gone ... why not abuse him?

I found a way to make skin look better in a magazine - so I tried it out on him:

Before:

After:

Whaddya think? I am sure he will be calling to yell at me when he wakes up here in a few hours.


And here is a trick you can do with hue/saturation. You can go in to a drop down menu and select the color you want to change / enhance / what ever.

Guess what I did?


Or did I change purple tulips to red? Hmmmm ....


And this rose was beyond repair when I took the photo - a bit past its prime if you will:




But take a dry brush filter to it and you really cannot tell!



I will really, really try not to dump all my experiments here on my blog tonight, but, well Gary is gone and maybe 5 days is long enough for crazy to start setting in ....




... and I am tired of polyurethaning the dang table - I'mma playin' instead ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think if I FedEx myself to your house you might touch me up a bit?
Hope your week alone goes fast, take care Aj

Lori Hurst said...

AJ - you just want to be FedEx'ed here - Gary had a list - he called it the whole package - face thinner, skin tighter, etc - a bit beyond my skill set in Photoshop!