19 February 2009

This is Soooo Not Going to Work ...

I'm such a loser! Do you have ANY IDEA how long it took me to get Rodney to cooperate? I can't even WRANGLE DEAD FROGS!! Rodney is just plain uncooperative ... I think he is bitter he has no birthday.?.. (Well, we will have to think about this ... )

This Birthday Photo is so not going to work out unless I find some sort of putty that sticks to frog leather ....


And does anyone out there have any idea how to make an itty bitty black coffin?

Sheesh - this is WORK!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

You are hilarious! Seriously!

Val and Marceil said...

Get a match box and spray paint it black.

Dad

Laura said...

Give poor Rodney a break. Without any appendages, his balance probably stinks. You are WAY too hard on him. We already know he's not one of your "favorites". Poor guy.

Is Rodney doing an homage to Gary's upcoming birthday?

**The deleted comment was mine, and it was identical to this one (without this added part). We have a gmail account set up for mulch orders, and I was still logged into that. This is going to cause me problems, I can tell.