13 February 2009

Meet the Family:


This is Harriett and ... well I don't know. I guess we have not been formerly introduced. I can normally come up with a name at the drop of a hat - and the wee little one here is going to be nameless for now. Harriett is the name of the jumbo one, pretty much because she is going to need a bullying type of name if she thinks she is going to get away with continually flipping me off:


Yeah, I know she only has 4 digits, but trust me - she be flippin' me off!

(I know I am sick and twisted and this is a dead animal and all, but aren't those just the most darling - albeit nasty fingered - little hands?)

8 comments:

Laura said...

The picture of Harriet by herself is scary! She could star in a horror movie - Revenge of the Two-Legged Toads

Shel said...

What the ... hizzle??? I have to be honest, I don't really see anything "darling" about Harriett and the wee little one. I may even have some sort of strange dream with Harriett staring at me and flipping me off.. ha ha. She looks pissed and like she's poised to do some sort of kung fu move 'hiya', except she has a zipper butt!

enjoy your new additions to your collection :) and having Gary home!

Jennifer said...

You be twisted. Those things are ugh! But I like the bird-flipping. I wait on pins and needles for tiny tot's name. Tess? Mabel? Something trendier like Jenny?

Lori Hurst said...

ANYONE out there that doesn't realize that I have more than one screw loose just ain't been payin' attention. Don't ya think?

I still think they are ADORABLE!!

And Jen - I like the name Jenny - I will sleep on it tonight - she looks kind of ... well quiet goes without saying, but also shy!

Cherri said...

Gertrude- totally!

kimberly said...

My gosh, they are so disturbing! I might have nightmares tonight.

*shivers*

Court said...

Awesome! I totally had to check your blog this morning to see what Gary brought back for you. Props to Gary for one hilarious V-day gift.

And you know what makes me laugh even more than than the fact that you now have a collection of frog change purses? Your awesome photography skills being put to use taking pictures of said collection. I see some clay-mation frog movies in your future.

Court said...

P.S. I agree that she is a very angry frog and is indeed giving you the bird. consistently.