26 February 2009

Procrastinator's Fortune

I generally get Chinese take out when Gary is out of town. In fact I am pretty sure I am contractually obligated to do so. Some sort of addendum to the marriage license ... that or I just like Chinese food.

Soooo, Charlie and I were reading our fortunes. Charlies: "Someone thinks you are wonderfully mysterious." We discussed the possibilities: the boxer next door, maybe the mutt across the street ...

Mine (Thanks ever so much to Rodney for helping me out with this):

Tomorrow? I'll get right on that.

7 comments:

Liz said...

I'd love to be the recipient of such a letter. Write one to all of us in your immediate blog family. Just one letter, you know, one post, but for all of us.

Laura said...

I agree with Liz. Write a letter to us, your loyal readers. We would love it!

I love the way fortunes aren't really fortunes anymore.

(is this what poor Rodney has been relegated to? Hugo isn't doing much of a job managing his career.)

Leslie said...

Ribbit! Ribbit! Next time you do the Chinese thing if you want company...I want Chinese food!!

Alisha said...

Yum... I love Chinese food. Lori-- I have an idea. Since I'm an accountant's widow & you're a traveler's widow, come over & we'll have Chinese. Sound good?

kimberly said...

Procrastinators of the world unite!

Tomorrow.

(I am the biggest procrastinator. Ask anyone. They'll confirm the truth of that claim.)

Cherri said...

Tax accountant widows unite - i wish I could join you guys for chinese take-out!

Court said...

Rodney is STEAMED that his talents aren't being taken more seriously.

On the other hand, I loved your blog family letter. Back-up ROCKS!