17 February 2009

Goals for the day:

1) Renew Ryan's passport
2) Stay sane
3) Start Enrichment Newsletter
4) Stay sane
5) Pay Discover bill (eeek!)
6) Stay sane
7) Figure out if there is anything I can do for hubbys 50'th Birthday on Sunday that will not get me killed or divorced in the process. (Ideas?... Anyone? ... Anyone? ...)
8) Stay sane
9) No Blogging (oooops), no frog photos, no crazy Norwegian character acting (ooooh noooo! / aaaaaaah neiiiiiiii!), no prank phone calls, etc
10) Stay sane


I give myself an hour ... then I crack ... (maybe 2 if I really try hard)...



Note: I seriously have more to do today - my life is not really as pathetic as it looks up there I have PLENTY of things to do today, I just like to work in lists of 10's and these are the most important for the day (other things like shave the dog, eat bugs, clean the stinky mop head, you know ... the usual).

7 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry, but I think it's too late for #'s 2, 4, 6, 8, & 10 (in light of yesterday's postings).

#7. Gary's turning 50?!?!? And we will all see him at church?!?!? This could be fun!!!

#9. No frog photos? Now that just makes me sad.

Lori Hurst said...

Ok, 2,4,6, 8 & 10 TODAY!! Yesterday I will never be able to undo, erase or apparently hide from unless I start deleting entries in my blog - but 'today is a new day' - I have high hopes.

I know 50 - He is so going to kill me that I announced this on my blog, he is not really all that happy about it, but I so feel like I should do something at the half century mark, you know? Like just using the phrase 'half century mark', but it sort of will back fire on me in a few years!

And the no froggie photos? Go check out goals 2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 again!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe Gary will be 50. He's such a hottie.

Suggestion: Sky-diving! $150 at 1-800-SKYDIVE (check out writebackatya.com; it's my sister Mary's jump). I'm serious! Or a wood-working tool extravaganza.

Lori Hurst said...

Gary said he would so go sky diving. I see it in his future.

Ryan is holding out that he has a midlife crisis and buys a Miata ... then, I guess give it to him.

Laura said...

Brian always wanted Robert to have a midlife crisis and buy a sports car, so he could drive it. I told him Robert's midlife crisis vehicle would be a big 4 wheel drive truck!

Shel said...

A Miata, really??? They're so small... He should aim more for a Corvette, or ooohhhh one of my faves are the Lotus!! Yeah, that's one sweet ride... Oh, sorry, I got a little caught up in my own day dream for a minute there. A Miata will be great, tee hee.

Jennifer said...

Oh, and above, I meant to type writebackatya.BLOGSPOT.com