12 February 2009

Tempting Fate

I thought it was funny to label yesterdays post "Bring it on!!". I was feeling good. Things were crashing and burning around me and I just found it all slightly amusing and, well, typical. But waving your middle finger at "Mr. Murphy" himself (rhetorically speaking of course) well - that is something all together. I found out last night it is called:

FOOD POISONING.

Yeah, I'm thinking things are pretty much "50/50" - either I will be a Enrichment tonight ... or I'll be dead.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Curse that "Murphy"!! I hope you recover quickly. What food poisoned you?

Alisha said...

OH YUCK! I experienced my first FP coming back from Mexico. It is HORRIBLE. I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need anything!

Cherri said...

I'm so sorry that you have to experience that! Baby yourself and get better!