02 February 2009

Is it a Weimaraner Thing?

I believe I have mentioned being addicted to cuteoverload.com. I watched these two clips last night and they made me smile. I realized that I had yet to post a video on my blog from somewhere else (have posted my own videos) so I thought it was high time.


I don't believe they are the same dog - the top being referred to as 'Amber' who passed away in '08 - The bottom one does not mention that.


So my question - is it a Weimaraner thing? When I went to YouTube to figure out how to post these, I found 10 more just like it - all Weimaraners. I don't believe I have had a single dog that has felt compelled to 'sing along' to anything!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Those were hilarious! I really loved the second one. He really sounded like he was trying to harmonize with the harmonica!

When I was growing up we had a dachshund named Mandy. She used to "sing" with us when we sang "Happy Birthday". That was the only time she would sing with us.

Lori Hurst said...

Yeah, the second is trying much harder. I'm thinking the first one is just complaining about the high notes!

Jennifer said...

Our nasty dog Grover sang for us. We still imitate him at birthday parties.

Incidentally, I watched them simultaneously.

Lori Hurst said...

I SERIOUSLY need you to imitate Grover singing(and I don't think he was a nasty dog - just needed some teeth as I recall).

Oh, and I watched them simultaneously and if you click on 'play' one right after another, they almost look like they were choreographed!