03 November 2010

How To Confuse Your Neighbors ....

THIS showed up this morning:


There is a neighbor watching diligently. Watch long enough and you can tell they are bringing stuff IN not OUT - so, sadly the weird family with the crazy dog and 'That Man that Lives in the Garage' are not going anywhere.

But first glimpse, I am sure had them hoping ...

Thing is ...

Here is a two part photo (since I couldn't wait another hour ... I will be a little busy ...) - the truck was totally full - maybe a layer or two has been taken out by the time I snapped this photo:
And the great room is filling up fast! I don't even dare go in right now and see how many boxes there are now:

Thing is? This stuff has to go SOMEWHERE! Where? Where did it come from? Why is there so much? CRAP!

I guess I know what I am going to be doing for the next couple of days ...

No comments: