30 November 2010

And ... That's How it is Done ...


Take two ladders, one highly energetic guy, one not-so-sure assistant, a bunch of screws, a level, a screwdriver and a hammer. It is nice to note that the highly energetic guy is not afraid of heights and not-so-sure assistant spent the ENTIRE NIGHT waiting for him to plummet to his death ...

Things went rather well:


I even get to keep the clock!

All done - what a relief. I am a worrier and was sure I wouldn't get the math right, or the fake parts would show or we wouldn't be able to stretch on a curve. It is good that Gary doesn't think like me and just assumes that everything will work out perfectly ...


... which it did ...

5 comments:

Lori A said...

That looks wonderful! Very impressive!

Ami said...

Thats seriously cool! Great job! Its BEAUTIFUL!

Vicki said...

I had no idea where it was going. That is so professional. It couldn't be any more perfect!

Val and Marceil said...

And I thought your area over the fireplace would be good for a colorful banner. But, a tall, skinny colorful personal photo looks much better. We can hardly wait to see it for real.

Dad

Cherri said...

gorgeous! I do have to quit reading your blog as often, though, because I think your sleeplessness is catching! Doesn't help that two cats knocked pans on to the kitchen floor at 4 am!