20 November 2010

For Sale by Owner ...


Gary has declared the desk complete. Just needs to put a coat of finish on it and as he puts it - "Get it out of my sight". To say the man does not like it is putting it mildly - 'loathe' comes to mind. I am unsure if it is the design, the trouble he had with a panel or just the overall experience - but he has decided it is not going to live in the guest room and he gets to build another desk for there.

This is going in Jessie's room. And, no Ryan - I don't know why it is "Jessie's Room" and "Guest Room" since neither of you sleep in them except occasionally - I guess I might be a bit miffed too that there is no longer a "Ryan's Room". Get over it.

I personally think it is adorable so into Jessie's room it will go (it's not really for sale ... I don't think ...)

But, come on - isn't it the cutest little Mission Style desk you ever did see?



*sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really lovely, really.