23 November 2010

Busy Day


I am not sure if Fed Ex and UPS love us or hate us ...


... but today was THE DAY. I think that Fed Ex showed up twice and UPS once - all deliveries being at least 3 boxes or tubes. That all our crap showed up today is odd - being ordered for weeks. It's like they saved it all up or something.

Goin' cruisin in a week and a few days - so we are happy our snorkeling gear came in:
And I have apparently been busy with my photos ... AND IT ALL CAME TODAY.

My blog book:

Made some calendars:


And - my canvas prints came!!! I was SO NERVOUS for these - having a totally fake photo ... a few pieces are totally made by CS5 with Content Aware Fill - I can see it and was nervous that it was going to be totally obvious. I wouldn't have hung it on the wall - but I worked HARD to make it look good and blend into the photo.

So - nervous opening the tube, but seriously - I CAN'T FIND THE FAKE PARTS on the canvas!!!

Whew! And they are ginormous! They could be made into a bedspread. I think we will stick with gallery wrap frames, though:

Gary finished his beast and we carried it in. The flowers just wanted their photo taken:

Ryan got here and we finished Season 1 of Glee. I saw one of thier performances on You Tube and didn't know about it at all - a disadvantage of not watching TV except on DVD. Straight up ordered it from Amazon and it showed up on Saturday. We have been actively 'Glee'ing' for a few days and now I am not sure what we do. Finished Dexter that Gary had DVR'ed and now Glee is gone!

Suggestions: anyone?

"Mean thing about Ryan"

Ryan just came over to check and see if I "wrote anything mean about him" ... so I did ...

Holiday countdown commences tommorrow - then I will just holding my shit together ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Y'all have been busy. The blog book looks great! Must post a pic of when the canvases are mounted.