07 July 2010

Stockholm

I appear to be in my 'über blogging' phase - just go with me here (or not...).

When we lived in Norway, we visited Stockholm often and I have a set of photos from a very gloomy day when we were there - not to mention I took crappier photos back then and didn't worry about if I was pointing into the light, etc.

So - taking my newfound 'I'm a wee bit crazy cause Gary's gone' photoshop skills I went to town today (and I have spoken to Gary extensively today - so go figure - I sometimes just go crazy for no reason what so ever ...)

Here are my before and after shots:




Ok, this one is a bit creepy - but I liked the effect - 'monochromatic high contrast' in HDR Toning:





Yes, I know, this one did not change much:


Another creepy one 'photorealistic high contrast' in HDR Toning:




And I threw this in for fun ... it was just part of a photo and I also used the HDR Toning on the photo:

No comments: