11 July 2010

Off We Go Into the Wild Blue Yonder ...

At the airport ...



... early


... way early.



I blame my OCD and some super stress I am having right now for no apparent reason - just decided to get to the airport and surf here rather than wait at home. OK, and I only have an hour before I have to get to my gate so that is not like half a day or something.



Did the usual - wandered through the Spirit of the Red Horse store - cool jewelry - bought a pair of earrings (it's the law ...). Skipped the $798.00 pair and went with the $15 cool pair:


I seem to be addicted to buying earrings. I guess it could be worse ...

Now sitting in a very cool restaurant that has free refills on their drinks. Have a power outlet for my lovely laptop whose battery is not really up to snuff anymore and ABBA is playing on the overhead speakers. What more could a girl want?


I know I am in hour 2 of a 24'ish hour 'really fun time' - but now that the clock is ticking - I have calmed down, I'm in the airport zone and I have a sneaking suspicion that I forgot something.


But it ain't my underwear!

1 comment:

Cherri said...

Glad you remembered the underwear - that is a pretty drastic thing to forget, as I know from experience.