28 May 2010

Pink

Pretty much: 'The Birthday that Wouldn't End' would explain this week. What with having two actual birthday days (and as Chelsey puts it ... all without the DeLorean ...) thanks to a really fast plane and crossing the international date line ... to coming home to red birthday roses that Gary had Ryan go get for me, to having the coolest tripod arrive on my doorstep yesterday and finally lunch with friends today ...

Courtney gave me the prettiest tulips! She told me since I had a facebook entry of "Red" for the roses, now I could do a "Pink". My house is looking very colorful and festive!

When I got my little buddies home, they were a bit wilty:

I was a little nervous that they might not pull out of it, but made for great photographs. I like photos of tulips all bendy ...

And like little troopers, they pulled out of it:


So ... for as far as birthday weeks go - this one was great (except for that part about aging ...)!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lori!