13 May 2010

I'm Sayin' They Are Real ...


Was bored today so went for a ride on the City Cat - the Brisbane River transit system. I made a fatal flaw and did not reset my camera this morning after shooting low-light yesterday - thus I got home and my photos looked over exposed.

But ... no worries! I shot with Camera Raw - so I could change the exposure in Photoshop (to a certain degree - blown out white areas just stay, well - blown out white areas ...)

I was excited about very little that I shot. Except for these guys it was pretty much a bust. And I am not 100% sure they are real. If they are not, well they are damn fine animatronics. They moved ... but yet - still look fake ...

This one TOTALLY looks fake - but still has feet and when I have seen 'birdie scarecrows' before - they generally don't have feet - they are just bolted to what ever they are on by a 'leg' pole. Maybe the other two are keeping this fake one company? Are enamoured by it (the strong, silent type ...) - who knows - so I might have just shot photos of fake birds - but THEY MOVE!!!

So pretty much all I have to show for my unproductive, stupid camera setting Thursday is a sunburn ...


Stupid 'no ozone layer' thingie ...

No comments: