22 May 2010

Finally ...


It worked! One of my panoramas of the downtown skyline plus the Opera House and Harbour Bridge actually stitched together. I don't know what is up with my Photoshop these days ... I used to be able to do this (even in the dark - which is harder because of the tripod ...) but now - I can't get some of the easiest things to stitch together. Sometimes if I go to CS4 or even Photoshop Elements 7 - it will stitch - which I find a little creepy - who knows the inner workings of Photoshop CS5.

But no worries! I got more than enough to call the trip a sucess!

Being too short, Gary set this shot up for me - with the tree in the foreground. All I did was press the button - so pretty much Garys photo:

I know, I know - you can see too much of the road - but it gets über skinny if I crop most of it out. I am hoping the rainbow water makes up for some of its shortcomings ...
Well, sitting at the airport with more than an hour to go in this Business Lounge ... who knows how many 'posts' I have in me?

2 comments:

Liz said...

GORGEOUS. A good photo always makes me want to "GO THERE!" and I really want to be right IN that picture!

Anonymous said...

Lori, the rainbow on the harbor is too cool. Very nice. Was it overcast, I don't see any stars? Maybe the lights and slower shutter speed washed them out. I love your work. AJ