21 May 2010

Airports are Boring

Sitting in an airport ... 'spoiled' style. In the Business Lounge - so all the hors d'œuvres and soft drinks I can eat / drink ...

So I can't really complain - just a mini jaunt to Sydney to take photos and watch 'Wicked' again. We have very little imagination right now, apparently ...

Airports are incredibly boring to photograph so I give you a sign (in the airport):

Thought it was cool looking - I can identify about two things in the entire layout - but I think the far right thingy is the new tunnel under Brisbane - believe it drives right under our apartment and Story Bridge or close to their environs .... I saw a map once - but it eludes me just at the moment ...

Have not driven it - we have not had a reason to go from one side of Brisbane to the other - having a final destination in the middle. Maybe someday ...

Well - this is boring drivel ... I will stop - hopefully blue skies in Sydney and a ton of wonderful photographicable things for me to take advantage of ....

... later

No comments: