03 August 2010

Lori's Blog:


Wordy, verbose, diffuse, prolix, pleonastic, discursive, voluble, bombastic, balderdash, grandiose, copious, lengthy, meandering, ceaseless, turgid, garrulous, periphrastic, tedious and voluble.


... and that was just touching upon the SIZE of the books - no opinion on content ....


I wish the photos were bigger, but the colors are great and they are in some semblance of order. I was very surprised to find fewer of these pages than I would have expected:

But absolutely stunned as to the number of pages that look like this:

I was thinking my blog books were to be 'Picture Books' of sorts ...



... apparently not!


But - to have 'Perfect Moments' ... the words and the photos ... (Perfect Moments - Part Deux will be in 2010 Vol1) permanently ensconced in a hardcover book?

Totally priceless!

3 comments:

Cherri said...

I knew you had a book in you, just didn't know you had 3, or .... more?

Vicki said...

I'm so glad it turned out well! Several of my kids have done the blurb thing and LOVED the results.

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov on the Trilogy! I'm going to Google Amazon right now and get my set, I might even try to get it signed by the author, she's a bit eccentric, collects stuffed cane toads, or at least that's what I've heard! Talk to you later AJ