23 August 2010

Tedium


Things are pretty much the same here in Brisbane. Gary is recuperating, I am sick with a head cold and both of us are rather bored.

Gary went to work today and stayed most of the day. He mentioned on his ride home that when he was busy, he forgot about the pain. This is not going to help keep the man home to further recuperate ...

I am trying to help him, and stay as far away from him as I can since I don't want to make him sick all at the same time. I don't think it is working.

Things are going rather slow here.

Gary has a doctors appointment on Wednesday. He will get his staples out and hopefully get information on his progress.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Well, with what you folks have been through, maybe boring is good! Hope recovery goes well for both of you.

Court said...

Boring IS good! Feel better soon. :)

Jennifer said...

Man, I hope you get better immediately. How's the weather there? Maybe some fun, easy photo opportunities will come your way and you can photoshop during your downtime.