11 August 2010

Smooth Sailing ...


Well, twenty seven hours after stepping from my house - I have safely arrived at Gary's apartment.

The flights were just flights - no nightmares. We got in early and I was in Gary's apartment about 10 minutes after landing time - so alls well at the Hurst domicile ...

Sort of. Gary came home yesterday. He LOOKS like he has been hit by a bus - but only in that battered and bruised way - he looks GREAT to me!

He said the nurse thought he was crazy - him requesting she cut his t-shirt in half - but it was all he had to put on and can't lift his arms over his head. Do the bloody math!
He is in showering and set up a meeting at his offices that he can walk to for 10:00 today (I'm too tired and tripped through too many time zones to actually tell you what time it actually is in Brisbane right now ...) and I am off to do some shopping.

Domestic bliss ...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

That is so great that he is home and recovering! I can't believe he is going to meetings already.

Jennifer said...

That xray is cah-razy. Man, I'll be praying for you this month. And for Gary's pain to ease. And for him to let you help him. Man, girl. Man.