16 November 2009

Off we go ...

Tried to figure out how to include a photo with my post, and near as I can tell - you can't do it. Was going to post a photo of the gate sign, but sitting here with my diet coke and all the refills I can manage - was just going to use a photo of my lilies THAT STARTED TO BLOOM WITHOUT ME - but there is no upload option on my blackberry version of 'post' so just me ...


Saying 'hah det bra' (goodbye in Norwegian - curiously directly translated as 'have it good'. But then again - what does 'good bye' look like to someone seeing english for the first time - who an I to quibble .....). Obviously too much time on my hands before my flight to LA and on to the fun stuff which basically translates to 'holding my shit together - my parents are on the plane' - good practice for my next flight with my husband and son. Up until now I have felt no necessity to act anything remotely passing as normal on that 14 hour flight. I'm having to ramp it up a bit and BE NORMAL for 14 CONSECUTIVE hours. Its a stretch - but I will give it my best shot.

In the spirit of AJ:

'Talk to you later' ...

No comments: