10 November 2009

100K Revisited


So, Gary is gone - back to his swanky apartment and his bed he sleeps better in than our bed here - sad. But since I am headed to Australia next week - I can't complain.

He is having his jet lag - which means on that side he wakes up at about 4:00am and can't go back to sleep, so he calls me. He said it was 4:30am while we were talking and that it was light outside (Brisbane does not participate in daylight savings) and he decided to get up and go for a bike ride before work.

That reminded me that he brought the photos I ordered from his 100K bike ride - so ... since I have not been feeling well and my brain is empty of anything to blog about I thought I would post them - I know - it was a while ago - but ... too bad!

The finish line shot that I missed:


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

He doesn't look like he's sweatin' it too much at the finish line. Impressive

Court said...

Impressive indeed!

Kristie said...

How is it that he looks like he just started?? I am truly amazed!

Shel said...

SaWeet!! Nice shots!!

jill said...

Shades if his father:>)