02 October 2008

Jessie's House

I went and picked up Jessie with Linda today and we went to dinner. Since it is over due, I thought that I would put the information people have been asking for (address & phone number) here and some photos.

Address:
Richmond State School
2100 Preston
Richmond, Texas 77469

Phone number (this rings to the San Jacinto - her house name - aides station):
281.344.4356

Here are some photos that I snapped today:



I am sure Jessie would love a call from any of you!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

WOW!!! More beautiful than I had imagined!

Abra Leah Cross said...

What are the hours she can receive calls?

Lori Hurst said...

They said Jessie gets home from school around 4:30. Dinner is at 5:00. I generally call around 6:00 and she generally calls me around 4:30. On days that she does not have school, she has workshop in the morning until 11:00. Lunch at 12:00 and workshop again at ... I believe 1:00 or 1:30. She has free time before and after lunch. She is out of workshop at 4:00.

I believe the weekends vary. We generally pick her up at 2:15 and keep her for 3 - 5 hours on Sunday.