25 October 2008

Going on a Cruise:

Snorkeling equipment: fins, mask, snorkel, booties .... check
Sunscreen, backpack for day excursions ... check
Laptop with wifi and external drive and other accessories ... check
10.1 megapixel digital SLR camera and charger ... check
7.1 megapixel small camera and charger ... check
7.1 megapixel waterproof camera and charger ... check
Photo card reader and other misc electronics ... check
Camera and laptopt backpack ... check
Ipod and charger ... check
Palm with charger ... check

Clothes, toiletries .... um, I'm outta space

Crap ... It's not gonna all fit .... Guess I will be wearing the same outfit every day

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow, 3 cameras??? Impressive! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! And tell Bonne I for me & I miss her!

Laura said...

Clothes? Who needs clothes? I'm glad you have your priorities straight!

I'm looking forward to frequent cruise posts!

Lori Hurst said...

Yeah - cameras ... I'm leaving two others behind - I have camera issues.

I promise to blog if I get good reception. I plan on buying more minutes than I did on the last cruise. We will see - especially how long it will take to upload a photo! I might have to make do with one favorite a day.

Cherri said...

Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures. You can share them when you get back!