23 October 2008

Gary's Baby has a Baby

Gary sent me this photo the other day of a miniature of 'his' GBS. Since I am a miniature house nut - I decided we needed one of these for our living room (he said 'no'). What a cool job - building offshore oil structures in miniature:

Just talked to Gary -

#1) This is not a toy (yeah, right)

#2) It cost about 1000 times more to build than a minature house (just an EXPENSIVE toy)

Added for clarification: Gary discussed the exactness of the models replica and I decided that:

#3) I would not have the patience (true) ...

It was worth a shot....

4 comments:

Sarah said...

dream smasher

Lori Hurst said...

OK, he's not a dream smasher! I spoke with him about the price. I decided I would not be patient enough! Man!

Sarah said...

Yikes. I think you're right about the patience problem.

Lori Hurst said...

Sorry, left that while waiting to see if my mamogram slides were ok. Not in the best of moods! Better now that I am home and the girls are safely away from that machine!