06 February 2011

Whoo Hoo I'm In Phoenix!

OK, you can take that as sarcastic:

Whoo Hoo I'm in Phoenix and I haven't stopped barfing! (OK, lunch stayed down so maybe ...)

Or as enthusiastic:

Whoo Hoo I'm in Phoenix and I am visiting my parents!!

It's probably a little as both right now - but I have not been out of my parents yard since we came back from a computer store and I barfed in the sink ... (my parents put me on mandatory bed rest ... I wonder why ... OK - not to say they made me stay in the yard ...)

So - just shots from their yard:






OK and a tree from their house - with a note to all my SIBLINGS (who don't read my blog) I will fight to the death for this in the inheritance:
Just sayin ...

2 comments:

Cherri said...

that is one cool tree - wehre did they ever find such a thing? Sorry you are not feeling well, but the sunshine looks wonderful . . .

Lori Hurst said...

Cherri - the tree was a retirement gift for my dad from an employee who made it. It is entitled "I'm Outta Here" - yeah - so I cannot get on the internet and find it and buy one myself - thus the fight to the death!