14 February 2011

Stick a Fork in Me ...

apparently I AM DONE.

I crashed and burned at 10:45 this morning in the middle of a Desert Museum. We were headed to Old Tucson after - a movie set where Tombstone (Kurt Russel, Val Kilmer) was filmed - but I couldn't go another step ...

And, yes - if you visited this earlier - there was no text. I started the blog on my cell phone on the trip up from Tucson to Chandler and the darn thing would not let me put any text in this part - thus the 'Title Only' post for 2 hours.

I have been lying down and have got a bit of a 2nd wind - so maybe some photo selecting / editing and a blog later ...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! I was wondering if you had anything to say with this title! Well, I gotta say if you gotta go, this is the way to go - on vacation doing too much to keep going.