22 October 2010

Barfing Photos

** Editors Note ** A MERE NINE hours after posting this ... I realized that the title was not very ... well, it just sounds like something it is not. Sorry - no changies on my blog - but be forewarned - there are no photos of people barfing in this post ....



sorry about that


**************************
Just vomiting some photos out into cyberland because I am bored, and feeling very virtuous - having finished my laundry and, well, just plain got out of bed and dressed for the day ...

Went on a sunrise run yesterday (OK, we did head to Sonic between the two distinct locations the sun appears to be in the panoramas ... and by 'run' of course I mean in the car ...):



This shy little guy kept hiding from me as I was walking in the garage - filling my car up with stuff I needed to take somewhere - also yesterday - I was very ambitious .... I would see him as I was walking into the garage, grab my camera and step out of the garage and he was nowhere to be seen! I did this three times ... apparently he thought I wouldn't be stupid enough to keep trying ....

We went and got a mattress for the new bed Gary made and it was delivered today. I don't really have bedding for it - just a blanket that obviously doesn't work as a bedspread with a footboard. It matches the twin beds in Jessies room so I grabbed a couple of her shams ... and OH MY GOSH ... I know where the dog lays her filthy body .... I am off to do some more laundry ..

.... and then take a nap in this bed, because, seriously? I've never lain (layed down?) on a more comfortable mattress ...

Gary just might lose his roomie again ....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It isn't that I don't love your pictures. It's just that barfing photos had me clicking faster than the speed of light for, obviously, the wrong reasons. I'm gross like that. However, I really enjoyed the sky.