24 September 2010

'Shrooms & Boredom ...

Not doing much today ... just avoiding all the things I should be doing.

Noticed that we have had a bunch of rain lately and decided to take some pictures of mushrooms growing in our yard. That lead to Photoshopping the crap out of the photos, which led to Photoshopping the crap of of other photos, which pretty much led me to being disgusted ...

... not really happy with any of them.

But, of course, I will post them anyway:

I took this:


And made this - basically wanting to see if I could outline the clouds somehow ...


OK, this one I like - just because I like the shape of this plant - so this:

To this:


And finally shot a drop of water that actually showed up shiny! They never look in the photo (even here) how sparkly they look in real life:

And shrooms, shrooms, shrooms. We are going to have to start removing them - they are taking over the yard!





Off, to accomplish something of worth ...

... or take a nap ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori,
I would say try them out they might taste good, but that might the last thing I say, or the last thing you read, depending who sampled what, when. Take are. AJ