10 May 2009

Monday

A beautiful Monday morning. Everyone else I know is living at this moment as Sunday evening - Mothers Day evening. Not much to do today - waiting for the movers to come pick up the boxes and papers - then later this afternoon - the cable guy comes ... hope he can find parking ....Tomorrow I plan on venturing out with my camera. Gary and I circled the main downtown a few days ago on bicycle but I did not bring my camera - no proof that I ventured out of the apartment ... shame.

5 comments:

A.J. said...

Lori, You didn't say or maybe I missed it, what city in Austrailia are you and Gary in? The pictures at the animal sancutary are beautiful, are the parrots/colored birds free to fly away or are they in an enclosure? It's good to see the photos I hope you are feeling well, and oh by the way Happy Mother's Day. A.J.

Lori Hurst said...

We are in Brisbane, Australia. The birds are not in an enclosure - they just come around and live in the area.

Thanks.

Jennifer said...

Hello, toes!

Shel said...

I was going to tell you when you posted pics of the apartment that there were some pretty neat photo ops for your feet!! Nice shot! The view is GorGeous!!

Court said...

Those toes are SO international!