15 May 2009

Home!!!

My bed!!! My computer!!! My chair for shorties!!! My PUPPY DOG!!! My son (who was kind enough to pick me up from the airport)!!! (Yeah, go ahead and judge me, I put puppy before son - but I am judging them on my greeting - while Ryan was civil and sweet to come pick me up, Charlie almost blew a gasket - and peed on my shoes) MY BED!!! My Pillows!!! My House!!! My Stuff!!!

It smells so good! It feels so good! Why am I not ecstatic?

My Hubby. I miss him already (and we have been on the phone most of the time I have been in the house).

Don't tell him, but I would turn around tomorrow and fly back - too many commitments here ...

Two more weeks and he will be ... home. Or whatever he is calling Houston these days.... (he has suddenly become a 'Brisbaner' through and through)

Sigh ...

6 comments:

A.J. said...

Good to have you back in the land up over. Hope your trip home was relatively pleasant.

Liz said...

Glad you're back. Wish your better half could be the icing on your homecoming cake!

Liz said...

Glad you're back. Wish your better half could be the icing on your homecoming cake!

Liz said...

Sorry for the duplicate!

Laura said...

Welcome home! Isn't it amazing that no matter how good a time you've had, it's always great to come home to your own stuff.

Court said...

Being back in your own bed is pure joy. Queen size sharing just doesn't cut it. and Lori, I've decided to start calling you kiwi.