29 May 2009

Charlie's Favorite Things

Gary requested a picture of Charlie made out of only the word 'Frisbee' a few weeks ago and I have been having a hard time making it. First, if you write the word 'Frisbee' over and over again, you get a pattern in the spaces in between the words, and it won't let you do it without spaces because it thinks it is one long word and refuses to play along. Second, it is freaking hard to take a picture of a solid black dog and make her anything but a solid black blob.

So, I substituted her favorite things for the word 'Frisbee', as for the solid black blob - maybe you can't tell, but it is a dog (the funny thing by her stomach is part of a couch - she liked to sit in the windowsill in Norway and look out the window):

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Perhaps you don't know this, but this is art. I bet you can sell this stuff. Esp. commissioned. I am not even playing.

My words would be:
Coca-Cola
Milky Way
You are what you eat

Jennifer said...

I'm sending a pic. Use only if in dire straits of boredom.

Shel said...

I agree, it's very cool art.. I likey!

Lori Hurst said...

Jen, I didn't see a photo come! Send me a photo and I will play with it - I have plenty of time and as you know bore quite easily.