16 May 2009

Meet ...?

We haven't been properly introduced:



I don't know if it is my sleep deprived state or just being sick from all the travel - but I truly don't know who this is. I believe it is either:

a) Rodney's mother-in-law
b) Tess's boyfriend

You would think the gender thing would solve my little dilemma - but .... don't know how to tell the gender of a frog and I suspect that since all the insides were taken out between the back two legs then sewn up - that I am not going to be successful even if I google: frog gonads.

It is especially emotive since it is flipping me the bird, but also saying "OK" with its' fingers - I am not sure what that is telling me exactly - it would mean different things if it was a mother-in-law to an armless, legless frog (and has all her appendages) or a boyfriend. I am stumped - go figure.

And since I can't move the poll to my post - please vote and let me know who this is.

This is important folks.

10 comments:

Liz said...

Lori,
Try this website!

http://www.toadilytoads.com/male_female.html

Lori Hurst said...

You have GOT to be kidding ....

And you didn't vote!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Absolutely Tess' boyfriend!

Sarah said...

Tess' boyfriend. And his name should be something like Bull.

Cherri said...

Bull frog - it has a ring to it. Nice memories of going to Lake POwell, and all the frogs we caught there (well, mostly lizards, but we caught at least one frog there.

Jennifer said...

Totally a thug-nasty boyfriend. I'm surprised he doesn't have any tattoos. Bull is good. Or Rocko. Of course, should he actually be the mother-in-law, you could call her Mutha-Frogga. Inappropriate? Nah, not for Lori-the-Gory.

Jennifer said...

BTW - Love the blog's new look.

Laura said...

I agree that he is Tess' boyfriend. And I like Rocko for a name. He looks like a thug. He looks like he should be wearing a wife beater t-shirt.

Val and Marceil said...

I think they are really toads not frogs. I can't believe you bought more toads to decorate your home. With all those decomposing toads hanging around your abode, your place is likely to start smelling like a swamp. However, I did like the new camera you found.

Dad

Court said...

What is it with all your frogs giving the bird? And I think he should be named Chad. He's only angry because he's having an exceptionally bloated day.