09 May 2009

Happy Mothers Day .. To Me

Gary thought that Mothers Day in Australia was last week and when I got to his apartment for the first time, I was greeted with flower pods:
Gary had bought me flowers. He said they were Asian Lillies. I decided they were waiting for Mothers Day (the 10th both in Australia and the U.S.) to burst. The last one popped last night - so at least the flowers know when Mothers Day is:
I know, I know - no photos outside of the apartment yet. We went and fed the kangaroos and cuddled with koala bears yesterday and I had a blast! Problem is, I am having a hard time seeing the photos on my laptop and don't feel comfortable posting until I feel I can see the photo. It is driving me nuts. I will see if I can get them on Gary's computer to see them and pick out a few...

2 comments:

Cherri said...

Good job, Gary, those flowers are beautiful AND well-trained!

Laura said...

Those flowers are beautiful! It was nice of them to wait until Mother's Day.