27 May 2009

Awwww ...

I have been actively avoiding life. I have to get a newsletter out for church this week and don't want to so spent the entire day yesterday reading a book and avoiding the computer. I also have to pick my parents up from the airport Friday, Jessie's Graduation Saturday, pick Gary up from the airport Sunday, take my parents back to the airport Monday (the are headed to my Sisters for her sons graduation), pick my parents back up from the airport Friday, Ryan's graduation Saturday, drop both my parents and Gary back at the airport Sunday (hmmm, I think I just realized that they are leaving from different airports - ooops) and head with Ryan to San Antonio that next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday for his orientation and apartment hunting. Then leave the next week for my moms 70th birthday celebration at my sisters cabin in Colorado.

So, I thought I would take a breath now since I won't have time for one later.

But Gary will be home for an entire week! Twice! during that time so I have that to look forward to.

I was going through my photos and I found this one of Ryan and Allesandra. I like it and since I have done nothing but be a slob, have no other photos to post:

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like that picture, too. Ryan looks quite distinguished.

Brilliant idea: Start getting these folks cabs for the airport trips. Seriously, I'd do it. In fact, I am considering doing it for myself if ever my family travel by plane, which looks unlikely since there are 5 of us.

Laura said...

You will be meeting yourself coming and going! I'm with Jennifer - cabs sound like the way to go.

That is a cute picture. They are a cute couple!

Cherri said...

Why don't you just see if graduation can be held at the terminal - there is plenty of room, convenient for travelers, and would save you a bunch of to-int and fro-ing.

Court said...

They look great together--the green is a fun theme!

Sarah said...

Ryan looks so handsome in that picture. I hate being that busy but at least some of those things are fun and done with family. Driving to and from the airport is always a pain though.