04 December 2010

Cruise - Day 1


Other than one teensy incident where I barfed on the plane - getting on the cruise went without a hitch! Not much waiting and fun, fun, fun on board!

Gary has a little of the deer-in-the-headlights look - but not too bad. He seemed to enjoy the sail away (?) party (I am sure there is a name for this but for the life of me it is not coming - and I'm on the clock - paying for the Internet by the minute ...). Have no clue what flag this ship is flying under - I don't recognize it at all (the big one):


Both of us are a little queasy - hoping that goes away. Don't know why I was spontaneously frupping the night before and on the flight - unless it was stress ... don't know - but don't feel sick - OK, other that feeling sea sick - don't feel sick ...

I think this is going to be fun and not-so relaxing once our island jaunts start up.

Beautiful sight as we left Miami behind:



So - I know Day 2 is almost over - but I am hoping for some fun sunset photos - so will post about it later. Tried to post this morning and couldn't get it to work - so Internet is probably spotty ...


... but too busy relaxing in the sun reading a book to care ...







Later

No comments: