14 June 2010

Yosemite



Well, other than me leaving all my underwear at home (a fate worse than death for me, I might add ...) our trip was uneventful ... although it was full of tedious events and trudging ... lots and lots of trudging ...

Couldn't check in, so we headed straight to Yosemite and what an eyeful! Had a blast taking photos and planning our moves for sunrise tomorrow.


Yosemite Valley (with El Capitan and Bridalveil Falls):



The two waterfalls shall remain nameless since we just jumped out of the car and took their photos - never bothering to look for a sign ...

The beauty here is indescribable ...

Well, off to wash some clothing ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori,men call that "going commando", not sure what women call it, absent minded?

Lori Hurst said...

AJ - Nah, I'm pretty sure it is called "going commando" in either case ...

Jennifer said...

I left all my underwear on a trip to Nauvoo with Mom, Papaw, and Charlotte when she was a baby. Every night, commando, waiting for my undies to wash and dry. I feel you.