03 June 2010

Summing it up ... again ...


Well, I have been pretty much flat in bed for the past few days - so nothing to blog about - just same old, same old.

Did install my brand spanking new Photoshop CS5 today - so some productivity!

I decided to see how different my 'word cloud' would be if I Wiki'ed my illness(es) - stuck the major sumary of each in a Word document and plug the Word document into the 'cloud maker' ...

Decided to take the printout (can't seem to save it - I have been printing it and scanning it back in) and make it 'fancy' .... in honor of my new CS5 - not too shabby playing with a scanned image ...
Now, the content ... well, lets just say that 'not too shabby' would not be how I would describe it ....

Rainy weather ahead ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey stranger! Glad to see you're back. Been a bit worried that you'd moved with no forwarding address.
Hope you're feeling better, take care. AJ

Vicki said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well.

I had the same problem with the word cloud. If I made it pubic, I could grab a link to it, but it wasn't good resolution. I ended up doing a print screen, and then dropping that into photoshop to crop it.